2022 Community Fund Grant Cycle
The Parasol Tahoe Community Foundation invites proposals for its 2022 Community Fund Grant Cycle.
Submission Deadline: Complete proposal and cover page must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00pm on Friday, June 3rd. Late or incomplete submissions will not go through to the evaluation process.
All applicants must provide a cover page with the proposal providing the following in the order listed:
Proposal must address each of the following items in the order listed below. Please include each number, and question or statement in bold prior to your written response.
1) Grant amount requested (Grant awards are expected to range between $10,000-$25,000)
2) Organization mission and purpose. 3) How has your organization positively impacted the Tahoe community throughout its history? What are you most proud of in your organization’s history?
4) What proven strategies and new innovative approaches will your organization take in the future to accomplish its mission and provide long-lasting community benefit? What are you most excited about in your organization’s future?
5) Percentage of services provided to the Lake Tahoe Basin.
6) Optional: Please share any additional information that you would like us to know.
Attachments: Please include the following attachments:
1) Please include your organization’s most recently completed budget to actual
2) Please include your organization’s current budget to actual
3) Please include your organization’s IRS tax determination letter
All applicants will receive a determination letter by July 30, 2022.
For any questions regarding this grant cycle, please contact Laura Roche at email@example.com or 775.298.0190.