This fund was designed to help protect our community by providing funding directly to our nonprofit organizations...
The Tahoe Together Community Support Fund was designed to help protect our community by providing funding directly to our nonprofit organizations to address the needs and vulnerabilities of the Tahoe region. This grant cycle is specifically focused on long-term recovery and building resilience throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We seek to help nonprofits facing extreme difficulty because of lost revenue due to closures, cancellations and other challenges related to COVID-19, and to address resource gaps to further strengthen our community.
The Parasol Tahoe Community Foundation intends to award a total of $125,000 through this grant cycle.
- Be recognized by the IRS as a tax-exempt organization that has held its tax-exempt status for five years or more; 501 (c)(3) public charity or school in good standing
- Be incorporated in Nevada or California; in good standing with respective state
- Directly provide more than 50% of services in the Tahoe Basin
All applicants must provide a cover page with the proposal providing the following in the order listed:
- Organization name
- Mailing address
- Tax ID number
- Contact name and title
- Email address
- Phone number
Proposal must address each of the following items in the order listed below. Please include each number, and question or statement in bold prior to your written response.
1) Grant amount requested (Grant awards are expected to range between $5,000-$25,000)
2) Please provide a brief statement (500 words or less) about your organization’s mission and community value.
3)How has your organization been impacted by COVID-19?
- General Operating
4) How has your organization adapted programming and/or services to the current situation?
5 )Does your organization have operating reserves? If yes, how many months of expenses do your reserves cover?
6) What are your organization’s financial projections through Dec. 31, 2020?
7) Have you requested or received funding from other sources related to the COVID-19 pandemic?
- If so, please list sources and amounts. Please note if funding is pending or secured. This includes, donors, government grants, PPP loans, etc.
8) Briefly discuss your organization’s projected solutions/strategies designed to help mitigate the adverse impact of current circumstances and increase the resiliency of your organization throughout the next one to three years.
Optional: Please share any additional information that you would like us to know.
The Tahoe Together Community Support Fund grant cycle details as listed above are available via PDF by clicking here View
All applicants will receive a determination letter by October 1, 2020.